Responsible for the continuous cross-selling of Credit Union products
and services. Plans and develops marketing strategies to help meet Credit
Union goals and objectives. Responsible for preparing, implementing, and
coordinating all aspects of the marketing plan including promotions, member
information, special programs and budget under the direction of the
President. Responsible for the research and analysis of member and
market/economics trends to find opportunities for the Credit Union.
Represents the Credit Union in Community Affairs and Public Relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Responsible for the continuous cross-selling of Credit Union
products and services while providing quality service to the members.
- Promotes public relations through community activities, member
seminars and SEGs.
- Responsible for the creation, coordination and implementation of
marketing materials to create member awareness of services, stimulate
product usage, and enhance overall image.
- Responsible for all Credit Union publications regarding member
education, promotions and advertisements.
- Researches and develops new products for member needs and position
services against competition.
- Responsible for staying abreast on Credit Union trends, demographic
changes, product break even and product usage.
- Coordinates and oversees marketing surveys.
- Studies Credit Union products to assure proper packaging and
delivery to the members. Coordinates the Select Employee group’s
orientation and enrollment sessions and solicits new SEG’s.
- Develops and implements cross-selling programs with employee
incentives. Responsible for lobby marketing design and installation
for all offices.
- Performs any and all other duties that may be required or needed
from time to time.
AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
A college graduate with a degree in Marketing or Business and three to
five years of demonstrated qualifying work experience. Must be proficient
on a personal computer and have good written and presentation communication
range: $40,000 - $42,000
For more information: Please fax or
email resume to: