Mon - Thurs 10:00 - 6:00, Friday 10:00 - 7:15 and every other Saturday. These hours are not flexible.
Receives and pays out money, and keeps records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions by performing the following duties. Must be bilingual in Spanish.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Enters members' transactions into computer to record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
- Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsements.
- Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and member balances.
- Cross- Sells Credit Union products.
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen.
- Removes deposits from, and counts and balances cash in, automated teller machines and night depository. Accepts loan payments.
- Provides support to branches and locations when needed.
- Orders daily supply of cash, and counts incoming cash.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please e-mail your attached version of your resume to email@example.com.