Senior IT Technician
Senior IT Technician. Responsibilities include monitoring and maintaining the implementation, security, network and applications of all the IT systems and equipment, including implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting in the overall planning, organization, implementation and day-to-day functions of the IT department
- Serving, along with the Financial Services Senior Technician, as back-up to the IT Manager in the daily operations of the department in their absence.
- Work closely with the other IT Technicians to update existing or implement new technologies into the “back office” infrastructure.
- Monitor and maintain network operations including routers & server maintenance and support
- Maintaining Windows work stations throughout organization including software and hardware installations.
- Provide staff with network, hardware and soft user education, where needed.
- Maintain, archiving, and safekeeping of computer records and reports.
- Assist with the review of computer hardware/software needs and the implementation of approved new applications.
- Promoting effective and efficient utilization of IT resources.
- Assist with various special projects as assigned by the IT Manager.
- Perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
For immediate consideration
Please forward your resume to
Please reference your name and position in the subject line for quick identification